Sunday, 5 January 2014

Independent Work Towards Targets


Independent Work towards targets

In a previous post, I have set myself 5 targets that I would ant to achieve for the opening title sequence that me and my group would create. There are many ways that I would be able to achieve them as stated in the post however not all of it involves independent work. Independent work is the objectives that I can do in free time when I don't have the support of others. 
For example for independent work for research, I can watch a number of opening title sequences of different genres and learn the techniques of how producers have created them. This is simple and easy to do, requiring no one else for support as it is analysing and picking up information from those sequences. When working independent towards planning, I can practice different techniques that can help me improve at it because planning isn't something that you can analyse and learn from, it is a target that has to be carried out first hand. If I practice planning on some low key tasks, my execution of it when it comes to making out production will be a lot simpler and smoother. My other targets including the understanding of mise en scene, the understanding of sound and the understanding of action would follow the direction of research as they are targets that can be achieved by analysing film sequences and picking up techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment